Author Topic: StoryOrigin LGBT Giveaway Promo  (Read 939 times)

Max C.

• Tag Line unlocked
StoryOrigin LGBT Giveaway Promo
« on: September 18, 2020, 03:06:24 AM »
Hi,

I'm new here from kboards, so I hope this is going in the right place. I've been getting back into publishing recently and I'm slowly but surely starting with building an email list and finishing up more books so I can start publishing regularly (once or twice a month for the foreseeable future.)

I'm running an LGBT and Gay Romance story giveaway (it doesn't have to be gay romance, it doesn't have to be a romance, but at least have an LGBT+ character in the cast.)

Please note that while I'm not new to building a list, I am new to story origin so I'm still working out some kinks. The promo will start on October 1st until 14th, I plan to share it to my newsletter and social media. I have a very small list myself so this is not required for anyone who signs up but would be appreciated. I may or may not do facebook ads for the promo (I'm still working on how to set that up if possible, but I've got nearly two weeks.)

If anyone is interested in joining, click the link below :)

https://storyoriginapp.com/bundles/14fcb5ac-f889-11ea-8682-ef2d02741c5b/info

Max C.

• Tag Line unlocked
Re: StoryOrigin LGBT Giveaway Promo
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2020, 10:01:22 PM »
The promo is still open :)

Also finally have a temporary banner up but I might change that before the promo goes live.

Caitríona Page

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2020, 12:19:26 PM »
The promo is still open :)

Also finally have a temporary banner up but I might change that before the promo goes live.

Just started the sign up process... but will have to work on some sort of magnet piece.
"I wish I could go insane so I can live in my fantasies."

Max C.

• Tag Line unlocked
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2020, 12:23:28 PM »
That's all right. The promo starts on 1st October if you can have something ready by then, but you can still apply after it starts. The promo ends on the 14th.