Author Topic: Book Report - Revisit  (Read 1045 times)

R. C.

• Epic Novel unlocked
  • "Sooner barbarity than boredom." - T. Gautier
    • R C Ducantlin - Writer of Stories
Book Report - Revisit
« on: November 02, 2021, 03:42:02 AM »
Is Book Report still the "go to" for aggregating reporting, or is there a new, cool, widget?

R.C.

Gerri Attrick

Re: Book Report - Revisit
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2021, 05:23:15 AM »
It has its failings (oh, let me count the ways) but I haven't found anything better...yet.

The following users thanked this post: R. C.

TimothyEllis

• Forum Owner
  • Administrator
  • Series unlocked
  • Earth Galaxy core, 2618
    • The Hunter Imperium Universe
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2021, 10:40:41 AM »
I'm still using it, despite none of the AC stuff they increased the price for being available anymore.
Genres: Space Opera/Fantasy/Cyberpunk, with elements of LitRPG and GameLit, with a touch of the Supernatural. Also Spiritual and Games.

Timothy Ellis Kindle Author page. | Join the Hunter Legacy mailing list | The Hunter Imperium Universe on Facebook. | Forum Promo Page.

Writer

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2021, 01:16:28 PM »
I'm still happy with it.

DmGuay

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2021, 06:25:48 AM »
I use it and have always found it easy. However, Amazon changed the ISBN format for paperbacks this summer to something akin to an ASIN. Bookreport now shows those paperback sales on the day of, but then they disappear forever in the historical reports. I reached out and BookReport confirmed this is the case and they are trying to re-engineer.

I sell a lot of paperbacks, so I'm bummed I won't have accurate sales totals for the newer ones?

I have thought about switching to reader links, but, you know. intertia!

D.M. Guay | Web site

Randall

• Blurb unlocked
  • Nostalgia isn’t what it used to be.
    • Treacherous Fabrications
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2022, 03:23:56 AM »
Warning: Shameless plug ahead.

If you are tired of BR, as I was, check out ScribeCount. Everything BR has and more for less ($15/m) AND it reports on ALL platforms, not just Amazon.

We just added a Full Reads/Full Sales Calculator and it's customizable. Working on Audio now. 2 week free trial.

www.scribecount.com

Full Disclosure: I invented this thing. Kept waiting for BR or someone to step up and do all the platforms in one place and got tired of waiting, so I did it myself.

RPatton

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2022, 03:37:30 AM »
Second nod for Scribecount. I need to activate my account, but overall, it works well. Only downside is you sometimes have to sign in with a store, but overall it has a lot of what I want and need. I've never said the words, "SC is great, but I really wish it did this too."

The following users thanked this post: R. C., Randall