Author Topic: Professional US and UK copy editing and proofreading  (Read 1997 times)

enemchickeditor

Professional US and UK copy editing and proofreading
« on: October 22, 2018, 12:34:03 PM »
I am an experienced copy editor, content editor and proofreader with hundreds of manuscripts under my belt.

I have been working as a freelance copy editor and proofreader since 2013. I have also worked as a copy editor and proofreader in academic publishing. I am comfortable with all genres, but a lot of my work has been in erotica, romance, post-apocalypse, sci-fi and thrillers.

I offer a free 1,000-word sample edit, and I occasionally offer discounts when I am looking to fill last-minute editing spots or get some new clients to pad out my schedule. Editing is a competitive market, so I try to remain affordable whilst offering a superior service.

This is my full-time job, so I promise to dedicate all my time and energy to working on your manuscript. I am thorough, detail-oriented and have a strong grasp of the English language.

As a dual citizen of the US and the UK, I am comfortable editing both British and American English. I have had clients from England, America, Canada, South Africa and Australia, as well as several whose first language was not English.

If you think I might be a good fit, send me a message or contact me via www.emilynemchickediting.com. I'd be happy to answer any questions.

The following users thanked this post: PaulJWhite

PaulJWhite

Re: Professional US and UK copy editing and proofreading
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2018, 05:17:05 PM »
Emily just proofread my horror manuscript and the quality of the report was excellent. Emily got it back to me ahead of schedule, and her meticulous eye picked up all of my mistakes, plus changing my Britishisms to Americanisms. Couldn't be happier! I would highly recommend her services, and will definitely be using her again.
 :banana-riding-llama-smiley-em

The following users thanked this post: enemchickeditor

enemchickeditor

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2018, 12:48:36 AM »
I have a few free slots in December, January and February. Get in touch if you are interested in booking an editing slot or if you have any questions about my services. I hope to hear from you!

enemchickeditor

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2019, 08:31:37 PM »
I have editing spots available in March, April, and May. I offer a free 1,000-word sample edit, and I am open to all genres. Check out my website for more information, or send me a message.

enemchickeditor

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2019, 02:30:30 AM »
Last chance for an editing spot in March. I still have two available.

enemchickeditor

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2019, 07:43:43 PM »
I am now booking for April and May. If you are interested in working with me or you would like more information, you can PM me or contact me via my website www.emilynemchickediting.com.