Author Topic: PublishingWright Cover Design - New PoC, Urban Fantasy & Fantasy Work  (Read 2650 times)

Victoria Wright

• Blurb unlocked
    • PublishingWright

http://www.publishingwright.com

New covers added regularly in my premade gallery. Custom work starts at just $100.

Additional services include:
- Editing & proofreading (romance, science fiction, and fantasy genres preferred)
- eBook & paperback formatting
- 3D marketing & promo graphics
- Guidance and training for new authors
- Blurb writing

Previous customers have said:

More than 5 Stars!
Affordable Elegance just finished formatting my book for print and Kindle. I can't say enough about the result and the service. All the work was done within a few days and was beautifully executed.
The service was outstanding-prompt, enthusiastic, and unfailingly polite. I was encouraged to make any changes I desired at each step of the process.
As an independent author, I had used Createspace until their closure and I must say the process was laborious and expensive. As an editor, I have had the misfortune to work with book formatters who were not only high-priced but downright incompetent.
I highly recommend Affordable Elegance and will use the service again for myself and my clients.
- Lily Temmer

Victoria was amazing at formatting my ebook and paperback book. She was super responsive, competent, and talented. I will definitely use her again!
- Dr. Tari Mack

The cover was great! My request was granted and got it within a few hours. PRICE WAS AFFORDABLE! Will definitely use her again!
- Philline Benson

For as long as I can remember, becoming a published author has been not just my dream, but my dream career. Victoria Wright, a very talented graphic designer I'm working with on my next book has suggested that I "revamp" my first cover, genre, my target audience, etc, to reach more readers. This lady is a life saver to who I'm VERY thankful for! I'm also changing my pen name from Bianca Wilder back to my name as I'm changing genres. This cover says it ALL! It looks so gorgeous and professional 😁😍😍 My dream is coming more real step by step 👏👏❤❤
- Faith Troyer
« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 08:13:29 AM by Victoria Wright »

Victoria Wright

• Blurb unlocked
    • PublishingWright
Re: Affordable Elegance Cover Design - New Contemporary Romance Covers
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2019, 10:44:02 AM »
Some new contemporary romance covers available now. These two are just $85 each, paperback wraps possible if needed.

This set is $150, paperback wraps possible if needed.

dgcasey

• Long Novel unlocked
  • Take my memories. I hope you got a big appetite.
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2019, 02:40:59 AM »
I like that Dragon Master cover. I like it so much I used that photo myself.   :hehe
I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.
"The Tales of Garlan" title="The Tales of Garlan"
"Into The Wishing Well" title="Into The Wishing Well"
Dave's Amazon Author page | DGlennCasey.com | TheDailyPainter.com
I'm the Doctor by the way, what's your name? Rose. Nice to meet you, Rose. Run for your life!

Victoria Wright

• Blurb unlocked
    • PublishingWright
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2019, 08:24:44 AM »
I like that Dragon Master cover. I like it so much I used that photo myself.   :hehe

It is an eye-catching piece of stock. Sadly, there is a shortage of quality dragon stock available.

Victoria Wright

• Blurb unlocked
    • PublishingWright
Heya everyone, I've just launched a new site with all my design and other services (www.publishingwright.com for the inquisitive), have several new covers available, and am running a summer sale on everything pictured below.

If you need a paperback wrap, series continuation, or supplemental marketing materials (3D mockup, teaser graphics, etc.) just let me know. You can order here via PM or head over to my site (all my available covers can be found here). Please note if you order through the site, the sale prices are not reflected on the site but you will get the summer sale discount. If you're interested in one of the single covers, let me know which one and I'll get back to you with its price as they range from $50 - $80USD.

I think that's all for now. Hope everyone is staying cool and having a wonderful summer thus far. Happy writing!  grint

Victoria Wright

• Blurb unlocked
    • PublishingWright
Re: PublishingWright Cover Design - New UF Magic Set
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2019, 04:22:08 AM »
Shiny new magical covers ready for sale, $400. Series continuation, paperback wraps, and additional marketing materials all possible. This set features a completely unique character you won't find anywhere else. PM or reply to purchase, all billing via PayPal.

Witch in Training Set - View Larger

Victoria Wright

• Blurb unlocked
    • PublishingWright
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2019, 10:31:37 AM »
New work available. Three cover Japanese magic themed set features a 100% original / unique character and posing. Series continuation, paperback wraps, and additional marketing materials all possible. Your series info can be added free of charge. $400 for the set of eBook covers:

The Druid Queen is also available. Another unique character with series continuation possible. Paperback wrap and additional marketing materials possible. $225 for the eBook cover.

Reply or PM me if you have any questions or would like to make a purchase. Thanks everyone! :)

Victoria Wright

• Blurb unlocked
    • PublishingWright
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2019, 08:57:35 AM »
New covers available now!

Faerie Wood features:
- unique character design
- eBook + paperback wrap
- 2 promotional graphics
- series continuation 100% possible

A pair of gorgeous POC covers ready to go to new homes, $225 each:

New font styling on Reckless, available for just $100.

Also, I got inspired and created some promo graphics to go with existing covers and sets. These promotional graphics will be included free of charge with their corresponding cover / set.

Victoria Wright

• Blurb unlocked
    • PublishingWright
Re: PublishingWright Cover Design - New PoC, Urban Fantasy & Fantasy Work
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2019, 08:17:34 AM »
New covers! Witches, fairies, elves, and a kickass gamer girl who'll pwn you in pvp if you've got the guts to take her on. 

All of these are currently available. Elvish Queen and Urban Faerie come with paperback wraps (you can see the paperback designs on my website in the premade cover section).

Have a question? Reply here, PM, or use the contact form on my site to get in touch.

Victoria Wright

• Blurb unlocked
    • PublishingWright
Re: PublishingWright Cover Design - New PoC, Urban Fantasy & Fantasy Work
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2019, 11:01:39 AM »
New covers now available. Midnight Fox includes a paperback wrap ready to go.