Author Topic: Hooray, shiney clean new forum! Question-are book ranks delayed on Amazon?  (Read 979 times)

Calliope

:banana: :dance:

1.) Hello, I was a poster and admittedly frequently a lurky-loo on the Board That Shall Not Be Named.  OK, Kboards.  That board.  The board we are all fleeing from.  I've been self-publishing since 2012  I don't generally like to post my pen name because of fear of drive-by one stars if I accidentally offend someone.  Hopefully this new board is full of only wonderful people who would never do that - in fact, I'm sure it is!  :angel: But, just to be on the safe side...

2.) Are you guys seeing delayed ranking on books published in the past few days?  I have no rank.  Apparently I am not rank enough. I published on the 20th but it of course says the 21st on AMazon - but still.  I have several hundred sales and over 100,000 page reads for this book, more than 20 reviews...I've published more than 50 books in the last 6 years, and I've always seen a ranking appear no later than the the day after I publish.  Anyone else seeing this?

Lexi Revellian

Re: Hooray, shiney clean new forum! Question-are book ranks delayed on Amazon?
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2018, 05:26:08 AM »
How tiresome. Sounds like a good old Amazon glitch to me. Perhaps contact them and ask?

(Ooh, what a lot of smilies we have here. Excellent...  :grouphug: )