Author Topic: Become an Author - Self Paced Video Training  (Read 1293 times)

Thejendra Sreenivas

• Blurb unlocked
  • Welcome to my Web Cave
    • The World's Most Unique Books
Become an Author - Self Paced Video Training
« on: November 28, 2019, 02:08:28 AM »
Dear Aspiring Authors,

Do you wish to share your knowledge and experience to the world?
Do you dream of being a published author of one or more books?
Do you want to see your books available worldwide in both paperback and eBook formats?
Do you feel publishing a book overwhelming and expensive?
Are you are not sure where to start?

There is good news. You don’t have to do this journey on your own or buy expensive courses costing several hundred dollars. Just buy my low-cost video course and confidently start your self-publishing journey. I have been self-publishing my books for more than ten years on Amazon and other sites. Please see my website - www.thejendra.com for details.

What this course contains? - In this course I will teach you how to become an author and self publish your book worldwide. You will learn to overcome your initial fears, write your first book, edit it perfectly, format it for paperback and eBook formats, and upload on global sites like Amazon, Apple, Kobo, Smashwords, etc.

Why such a course? - Many people have dreams of becoming an author. But they will usually be hit by various fears as they think it requires some special brains or a master’s degree to become an author. Or they will be concerned about ridicule and criticism from their friends, relatives, and strangers. This course will show you how to overcome such fears and boldly write your first book.

What is the cost? - US$59.95

What you will get? - A set of 12 self-paced PPT and Video files to confidently start your publishing journey without any exams or deadlines. I can also provide email assistance to customers who buy my course for any queries they may have.

Where to buy? - https://payhip.com/b/m2xZ

Contact me on thejendra@yahoo.com or thejendrabs@gmail.com for more details.

Thanks and Regards
Thejendra Sreenivas
Author & Life Skills Coach
www.thejendra.com
Author Coach and Publisher of Personal Development Magazine