Author Topic: Design Cut Summer Bundle - $2  (Read 1328 times)

RPatton

Design Cut Summer Bundle - $2
« on: August 17, 2019, 03:25:20 AM »
https://www.designcuts.com/product/the-design-cuts-2-summer-spectacular/

This is not an affiliate link. I don't get anything from posting these here. I think DC is probably one of, if not the best, curated bundle site for graphics and fonts. Plus, their extended license can't be beat.

If you use Vellum, some of these graphics are perfect (and if you are adventurous you can actually open the epub in sigil and change the font if you want to use one included in this bundle. (If you hand format, chances are you already know how to do those fun things.)

Even if you only use one element in this bundle, it is worth it.

The following users thanked this post: Bill Hiatt, Denise, BlueWren

123mlh

Re: Design Cut Summer Bundle - $2
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2019, 06:20:29 AM »
Every since I followed one of the prior links you posted from there they've been getting my money on a steady basis. Not sure what I'll do with all the fonts I've downloaded from them, but they're cheap enough and I liked to have some non-free choices. I think I downloaded about ten of the different options from this one for use someday.

RPatton

Re: Design Cut Summer Bundle - $2
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2019, 07:08:38 AM »
Every since I followed one of the prior links you posted from there they've been getting my money on a steady basis. Not sure what I'll do with all the fonts I've downloaded from them, but they're cheap enough and I liked to have some non-free choices. I think I downloaded about ten of the different options from this one for use someday.

Yeah they and my bank are on great terms. The only bundles I don't get are the ones where I have most of the items already.

If you didn't get the bundle with Hermann, I would watch for the next time they offer it. It's become my favorite font to use for ebooks. In fact, I think it's as good as Bookerly and maybe even a little better (and I'm a Dalton Maag fan girl). You can also use Hermann for print, it's a strong typeface all around.

The following users thanked this post: 123mlh