Author Topic: The Best Beta Reader!  (Read 994 times)

shaynakrish

• Tag Line unlocked
The Best Beta Reader!
« on: April 18, 2021, 12:20:44 PM »
Every writer needs a beta reader. If this is a service you're looking for, then you've come to the right place with Shayna Krishnasamy's Beta Reading Services.

I can provide a beta read of your manuscript, including developmental and structural feedback, and insight on character development, plot, clarity, and pacing. Naturally, I will also point out spelling and grammatical issues as I notice them.

Comments will be provided in the manuscript itself, and I'll also include a write-up with more detailed feedback and advice. I'll be happy to focus on a particular element of your choice (like setting or character) and to be as light or in-depth as you'd like, depending on where you are in the drafting process.

With over 10 years of experience as a merchandiser for Kobo, and as a founding member of Kobo's self-publishing department, I have an excellent understanding of bookselling and the current eBook market. I'm also a novelist writing in multiple genres, with extensive personal experience in self-publishing. I hold a Bachelor's degree in English and Creative Writing, and a Master's in English Literature. I'm basically all books all the time!

I spend my days helping authors promote their books - why not let me spend my nights helping tweak yours to perfection?

If you're interested, find out more here: https://www.shaynakrishnasamy.com/services

maiasepp

Re: The Best Beta Reader!
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2021, 08:08:49 AM »
And she's awesome to work with! Shayna has been beta'ing my books for years and always does a great job. I don't publish without her!

LilyBLily

Re: The Best Beta Reader!
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2021, 09:36:38 AM »
And so is Maia.