Author Topic: Ghosts of members past still haunt apparently.  (Read 858 times)

TimothyEllis

• Forum Owner
  • Administrator
  • Series unlocked
  • Earth Galaxy core, 2618
    • The Hunter Imperium Universe
Ghosts of members past still haunt apparently.
« on: October 31, 2021, 10:46:40 AM »
It's come to my attention that an ex member is telling people lies about WS on other forums.

Basically telling people they are being discussed in private forums here in a not very nice way.

This is total RUBBISH!

Private on this forum is members only, and everyone has access.

Opt-In Private means you have the choice of reading or not, and can select it from your profile. Black Lagoon hasn't had a post since July. Asteroid Field is currently active. Games is active. There hasn't been a zombied post since March.

There are a few hidden areas with zero activity. One is the new platform discussion area, which is dormant since the end of August. The software and forum development areas have been dormant since 2018. I have my own area I set up for co-author discussion, but I don't have an active co-author now, so its basically an archive of my universe's info. There is a moderator zone, but there are no moderators, so that's been dormant since 2019.

If someone suggests anything about activity on this forum you don't know about concerning you, here's the first thing you ask:

Which forum area?

If they can't or won't tell you, then you know it's bogus.

If they do tell you, you tell me, and I'll make sure you have access so you can check for yourself.

In hindsight we lost a member earlier in the year who suddenly PMed me about 'private forums', and it now looks like that was a similar attempt to cut someone out from here which succeeded.

At least talk to me first about any accusations being made. Most likely, they are very easily demonstrated to be BOGUS.

While there is nothing I can do about such activity on other forums, I would prefer to know it's going on.

No-one can denigrate or attack another member here without action being taken and zombies created. And there hasn't been a zombie created since March.

So if you get a message on another forum about stuff going on here you don't know about, ask for details of where, and then talk to me. Please.
Genres: Space Opera/Fantasy/Cyberpunk, with elements of LitRPG and GameLit, with a touch of the Supernatural. Also Spiritual and Games.

Timothy Ellis Kindle Author page. | Join the Hunter Legacy mailing list | The Hunter Imperium Universe on Facebook. | Forum Promo Page.

The following users thanked this post: She-la-te-da, Matthew, LilyBLily, ashleycapes, djmills, Hopscotch, RBC, angela, alhawke

Lynn

Re: Ghosts of members past still haunt apparently.
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2021, 11:51:52 AM »
Yikes. Got it.
Don't rush me.