Author Topic: Valentine's Erotica/Erotic Romance Group Giveaway on Prolific Works Feb. 7-16  (Read 758 times)

lyndabelle

Hey, Happy 2020 and start to a new decade. I'm soldiering on with group promos through Prolific Works, and am inviting you to join me to help increase your fan base and newsletter list.

This promo is for erotica and erotic romances. This promo is themed around Valentine's Day and is the first big promo of the year. I will be taking a range of stories, hot and spicy: paranormal, contemporary, historical, or fantasy erotica and romances. This is for full novels, novellas and shorts. SPICY ROMANCES, EROTIC ROMANCES & EROTICA! Also taking a range of kinks though taboo, menage and reverse harem seem to be the ones that are popular. I specialize in menage myself.

If you haven't taken advantage of my giveaways yet, please join up. Prolific Works (formerly Instafreebie) really helps build my list. And I've got a healthy list of people waiting to try out new authors. There is some sell through as well. With authors banning together, we cross pollenate our lists and give our readers new and exciting reads in between our own releases.

I don't do the long, drawn out month long giveaways on Prolific Works. I do limited days giveaways, to get people to make that click decision. The counting down clock really works when designing a promo. So, this is why it's only one week long. Spaces are limited to just 50 titles, and it's filling up fast from Prolific Works people too. So, be sure to follow the links and sign up soon.

Sign ups are taken all the way up to the day of launch, but spaces fill up. So, please sign up ASAP.

Join up here:
https://www.prolificworks.com/groupgiveaway/view/d77250e26ab2de9b3d1f79a9b68fd710

If you have any questions, please let me know. You can use the banner to promote the event, even if you're not going to participate.
It's on preview and I have it on my blog too.

So, if you have questions, please add to the thread or PM me.

-Lynda
Modify message