Author Topic: How do you load a book to Google Play?  (Read 2264 times)

okey dokey

How do you load a book to Google Play?
« on: January 14, 2019, 10:54:14 AM »
I've had a Google Play account, but haven't used it for some time.
Now I'm fiddling with the site, but can't find a way to upload a book.
Is there a certain type of account I should have?

okey dokey

Re: How do you load a book to Google Play?
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2019, 11:21:45 AM »
Thanks Mammasan

Much appreciated.

ragdoll

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2019, 01:35:36 PM »
https://play.google.com/books/publish/?re=1&fbclid=IwAR2_6ARfdCdtkxFHCcKhH2y-0Fc9RQSpIB0uwkis10AAz0h0BjbvINIP6N0

Is that link supposed to go to the dashboard or to a help document? I get something I have to click on, even though I'm logged into my correct google account, then all it does is take me to my dashboard.

If you have questions, okey dokey, I publish my books there. Also :( I guess BB's google play post is gone from kboards. Is she a member here?

ALSO - TIP! When I was putting stuff in KU, I deactivated titles. I thought those were lost because they didn't show up in my dashboard when I went to turn them back on again. Apparently the dashboard default display is X number ACTIVE. If you search by titles for titles you deactivated, they are there waiting to be activated again. Saved me a lot of work last night :)

Mammasan

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2019, 08:05:33 PM »
Thanks Mammasan

Much appreciated.

FYI:  When you put your book up with them, it will say "Needs Attention" --this means they have to do something. Give it a couple days and if they still haven't put your book up, email them, and they will probably get it up within an hour.

Chat live with a Google Play Books support agent. Available 24/7, depending on demand.
https://support.google.com/books/partner/?hl=en#contact=1&topic=3424344

books-support@google.com

« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 10:37:26 PM by Mammasan »

123mlh

The following users thanked this post: ragdoll

ragdoll

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2019, 08:03:50 AM »
Thank you, 123mlh! Have it bookmarked now!

Lady T L Jennings

Lady T. L. Jennings ~ Writing Victorian Romance and ohlala in longhand since 2011. Visit her at: www.mysecretquill.com

The Dangerous Letters Trilogy ~ Gay Historical Romance