Author Topic: Affordable Elegance Cover Design - Winter Clearance Sale  (Read 53 times)

Victoria Wright

• I have my Spacesuit ON
  • Tag Line unlocked
    • Universal Romance
Affordable Elegance Cover Design - Winter Clearance Sale
« on: February 06, 2019, 04:45:17 AM »
Hey everyone,  :mhk9U91:

It's nice to see so many familiar names on the board; I hope 2019 finds you all well and productive thus far.

One of my goals this year—aside from chipping away at my WIP pile—is to steadily enlarge my design portfolio and experiment with new genres and styles. Hopefully, I'll have an update to this thread at least once each month. As always, I strive to design elegant, eye-catching covers at affordable prices. Most of my works are premade designs but I also do custom covers at affordable rates. To view my various works, you can see my design galleries here:

Affordable Premade Covers - Prices start at $35.

Premium Premade Covers - Prices start at $65.

Custom Covers - Prices start at $100.

I can also design additional marketing materials, and the odd author logo. Examples are on my Marketing page.

At the moment, I have a winter clearance sale going. With this discount, covers in the affordable premade gallery are available for as little as $17.50. During this sale, you can also add a full wrap for paperback publication for just $20. All payments are handled via PayPal, and you can order through my site or by messaging me here.

Some examples of what is currently available in the affordable premade gallery include:

And here are some examples of what is currently available in the premium premade galltery:

This set is on sale for just $150 (normal price $350) until Feb. 16th.

Everything else can be seen in the full galleries on my site. That's all for now, happy writing everyone!