Author Topic: If you decide to delete your account, contact me.  (Read 115 times)

TimothyEllis

• Forum Owner
  • Administrator
  • Trilogy unlocked
  • Earth Galaxy somewhere, 2616
    • The Hunter Legacy Universe
If you decide to delete your account, contact me.
« on: October 05, 2019, 12:09:18 AM »
I've turned off the ability for people to delete their own account and all their posts.

Every time this happens, I find whole threads missing, where the deleted username was the OP on the thread.

Until I can find a way (read coder) to split off the first post when this happens, so threads are preserved when usernames are deleted, anyone wishing to delete their account will need to contact me to get it done.

I'm also not happy with the proliferation of guest**** posts, so have turned that off as well, until it also can be handled in a better way. They become ghost posts, which cause their own problems.

If you ask me to delete your account, I will split off any threads where you are the first post, and then delete the account with all it's posts.
Genres: Space Opera/Fantasy/Cyberpunk, with elements of LitRPG and GameLit. Also Spiritual and Games.

Timothy Ellis Kindle Author page. | Join the Hunter Legacy mailing list | The Hunter Legacy series on Facebook. | Forum Promo Page.

The following users thanked this post: twicebitten