Author Topic: Grab this free book  (Read 600 times)

twicebitten

Grab this free book
« on: January 29, 2020, 01:21:38 AM »
You want to know how millionaire indies were thinking 4 years ago (I know, it's like Medieval times in indie years, but still). Jana DeLeon (et alia)'s book on self-pub business is free right now, though I don't know for how many more days.

https://www.amazon.com/Naked-Truth-About-Self-Publishing-Updated-ebook/dp/B015QOF860

The following users thanked this post: dgcasey, The Masked Scrivener

TimothyEllis

• Forum Owner
  • Administrator
  • Trilogy unlocked
  • Earth Galaxy somewhere, 2616
    • The Hunter Legacy Universe
Re: Grab this free book
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2020, 01:23:35 AM »
Not free for me.
Genres: Space Opera/Fantasy/Cyberpunk, with elements of LitRPG and GameLit, with a touch of the Supernatural. Also Spiritual and Games.

Timothy Ellis Kindle Author page. | Join the Hunter Legacy mailing list | The Hunter Legacy series on Facebook. | Forum Promo Page.

The following users thanked this post: JA Wallace

Gerri Attrick

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2020, 01:32:09 AM »
Nor for me in the UK where its only review says, "How come this is free in the US, but not here?"  It was posted in 2016. :hehe

Lynn

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2020, 01:40:41 AM »
The last I heard they had put it free because they weren't going to do any (more) updates to the book. That was in 2016 and I picked up a copy back then. Amazon even reminded me of that date when I clicked through. :D
Don't rush me.

twicebitten

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2020, 02:03:48 AM »
oops, yeah, it's no doubt on countdown and in US only (never would be in Australia, on that basis.)

LilyBLily

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2020, 08:28:30 AM »
Turns out I already own it. Thanks for the heads up regardless.

kenle

• Tag Line unlocked
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2020, 09:50:41 PM »
Thanks. I managed to download this successfully. I'm usually based in the UK but right now in Asia.