Author Topic: Stylistic editing and proofreading  (Read 61 times)

CopyeditsbyNatasha

• Tag Line unlocked
Stylistic editing and proofreading
« on: January 10, 2021, 08:44:14 AM »
Thanks for visiting my page!

I offer a combination of stylistic editing and proofreading. In addition to proofreading, I'll rework awkward phrasing and improve flow, if needed. I don't generally correct for repetition, but I will flag repetitive words, phrases and sentence structure if I notice them.

This a purely grammatical edit, so no feedback on the story will be given. I can work with either American or British English, but I won't change the spelling of one to the other.

I don't guarantee I'll find all the errors, but I will find the majority of them. Changes will be made using Track Changes.

Pricing starts at USD .005/word for one pass. Rate and turnaround time will be confirmed after I see the sample. Smaller jobs like single chapters are fine, but there'll be a $20 minimum on all orders. Half of the order must be paid before I start and the other half must be paid upon delivery of the edited ms. Invoicing will be done through Paypal only.

If interested, please email me your genre, approx. word count, and a roughly 750 word sample from the middle of the book. I'll edit the sample for free, so we can both see whether or not we'll make a good fit. I have a heavy hand, which I know isn't for everyone.

Preferred genres are romance, cozies, and mysteries. I don't edit LGBT, menage, or love triangles. Thank you!

Email:
copyeditsbynatasha at gmail dot com
« Last Edit: January 23, 2021, 01:39:56 PM by CopyeditsbyNatasha »