Author Topic: 320 New Premades Book Covers Added - RockingBookCovers.com  (Read 203 times)

RBC

320 New Premades Book Covers Added - RockingBookCovers.com
« on: October 15, 2018, 04:53:19 AM »
Hello!

If you're interested in becoming better at telling if a book cover design is good or not, if you'd like to be able to 'see' book covers more like book cover designers 'see' (similarly to how authors read books differently than average reader), then join this email Mini-Course called 5 Days to Better Book Covers. I've been designing covers for almost 8 years now and distilled some of the experience into 5 topics

Learn more at:

https://www.rockingbookcovers.com/5-days-to-better-book-covers/

And if you're interested in hiring a cover designer with best-selling book covers and a reasonable price then check out my website at www.RockingBookCovers.com

Best,
RBC
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 09:54:39 AM by RBC »

The following users thanked this post: Rickie Blair

RBC

Re: Nanowrimo Book Cover Challenge - Making 500 Premades in 30 Days! $50 each!
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2018, 04:51:28 AM »
I've always loved Nanowrimo and how impactful and helpful it is for indie authors. It not only helps write but brings the community together. I've decided to join it too this year, altho with a twist... I'll be trying to make 500 Premade book covers in 30 days! It's a ton of work and I don't think anyone has made that many covers in a month yet in the industry. I'd love to be the first one!

I'm keeping daily updates and designs posted here:

https://www.rockingbookcovers.com/book-cover-design/nanowrimo-book-cover-challenge/

All of these currently done premades will be $50 during November. Only applies to the ones done in the challenge.

Authors can reserve any cover made and maybe use it for their Nanowrimo book, that would be awesome! Come check out the covers and enjoy Nanowrimo if you're in. I hope to win! hehe Even have my eyes on the prize - a Microsoft Surface Pro 6. If I make all 500 and they sell well, I can buy it soon!

Have an awesome weekend,
RBC

RBC

Re: Nanowrimo Book Cover Challenge - Making 500 Premades in 30 Days!
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2018, 09:53:57 AM »
Uploaded 320 new Premade Book Covers that I did in November. Didn't get to 500 in 30 days as challenge was but still pretty happy.

And here is the link to the post with all the 320 premades I did:
https://www.rockingbookcovers.com/book-cover-design/nanowrimo-book-cover-challenge/

If you'd rather browse by genre, check out www.RockingBookCovers.com/premade-covers

Now there is about 2200 Premades available for sale on my site. If you need a cover, check it out! ;)

Cheers,
RBC

The Doctor

Re: 320 New Premades Book Covers Added - RockingBookCovers.com
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2018, 05:53:12 PM »
320 covers is great!

I'll have a wee look during my lunch hour.

The following users thanked this post: RBC

RBC

Re: 320 New Premades Book Covers Added - RockingBookCovers.com
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2018, 12:03:48 AM »
Thank you! Sounds good! ;)